So I have been in a blog slump lately mostly due to the fact that we are constantly busy. I cannot believe how fast life goes, and no matter what it continues to go as fast as possible. We have so much going on in our lives that I cannot keep up with it all, so I decided to give you all a 'little inside look' at our lives currently.
- School is consuming his summer life at the moment. He is hoping to graduate this fall.... Cross your fingers!!
- He is working at the Gateway AT&T, which somehow always schedules him so that we never see each other... but he loves it!
-Golfing everyday he gets off! He is loving the time he gets to play which per week is about 3-4 times... but oh well he is happy!
- Current obsession is my iphone, he is loving all the new technology and even tries to convince me he needs it, even though he has one!
That pretty much sums him up in a nut shell. Poor guy is always busy, but when we do see each other is always fun and we try to make the most of it!
- Work monday-friday for a food storage company called Daily bread.
- Currently am running every other day about 7-8miles in preperation for my marathon that i am doing in August.
- Constantly trying to keep up on the laundry, I swear its never done!
- My current obsession is my Bike or Running at the moment! Its the best to just come home and get all my energy out so I can relax!
- I would also say another obsession is house hunting, even though Rand just tells me I have to wait. I cant help myself!
- Are having the time of our lifes even though we rarely get to see each other, we really love 'the married life' and cant wait for the rest of lifes adventures to come our way!
-Plan on having a fun 24th of July with family and friends
- Hope to hit up Bear Lake
- Love going on bike rides.... maybe I can pull some teeth and go on some more this week.
- Have been trying to go golfing together... lets just say I am a horrible golfer, but Tiger here i come!
So there it is, our crazy life out there for you all to see! ha ha.. maybe one day life will calm down but i doubt it!
Clane in charge.
12 hours ago