Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Honeymoon Pictures...Finally!



I managed to finally get some pictures uploaded on Madi's computer from our honeymoon to Las Vegas, so here they are! We spent most of our time just lounging around and laying by the pool. It was great to escape the stresses of everyday life and wedding planning! We went to see Tony n Tina's Wedding at the Rio, which was entertaining...but they were fascinated with us being LDS and they had tons of questions!! It was a good time though. Hopefully these pics give you an idea of how our marriage is going...AWESOME!

3 thoughts:

Laci said...

these are adorable!! congrats!

Ricki and Tyler said...

Rand, I don't even know if you remember me, but I came across your blog... You guys are super cute!!! Congrats!!

Ricki Smith (Walker)

Hale-O There said...

Rand,
I was bummed that I couldn't make it to your big day. I have been out of town a lot this summer. Your pics are great and you two look fabulous! Tell Madison I love the dress and she looks beautiful in it.
We'll have to get together with you guys and katie/chase sometime soon.

congrats!
rach