Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally Done!


Thats right! I am all done with my Christmas shopping. I know you all probably beat me to it, but thank heavens its over!! All I have left is a few little things, but everything big is all out of the way and nicely wrapped under the tree! I love this time of year, especially with all the lights and snow everywhere, and the many people who make the holidays special for me. I hope you all enjoy friends and family for the holiday season.

5 thoughts:

Bryan and Allie said...

You've beat me to it! I still have about 4 people to shop for! Ah its so stressful!

Merry Christmas!

Brooke and Jonny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! =) Is that your tree? it looks beautiful! How is it so sparkly

erin said...

holy crap! your tree looks gorgeous. i wanna see more of it. you beat me, i'm not even close to being done christmas shopping.

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

hahaha you have me beat for sure! I only have like 3 people done! Oh wait.. 2... hahaha You are lucky. Our Christmas tree isn't really even decorated yet. Haha.

Rebekah said...

SUCH a pretty tree! I just finished my shopping yesterday too :) ...merry christmas!
love, Rebekah