Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Its Official....


Its official, I have finally joined the Road biking world! I bought my bike last Saturday and I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally be able to ride it. Just in case you are wondering its a Cannondale. After looking around at various bike shops, I came to the conclusion that I need to be a bike designer. Seriously, the colors of bikes aren't the most flattering, I tried to find a pink one and had no luck, go figure. So I settled with some manly colors, but one day watch out i will some out with an all girl line! I also have come to the conclusion that getting into this sport is extremely expensive, but so worth it. I have loved matching every part of my new bike gear to each other. Now all I need is a riding partner.... any suggestions?

4 thoughts:

cody+sara said...

GIRL! You are so hard core! I can't wait for you to design some bikes... I would buy one! HA!
Anyway, go to nashbar.com for some deals on bike equipment.
s

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Hey. I know you don't know me. But I know Rand. And I'm actually sad that I have never met you. But when I get home from this place called Spain sometime in June, I would love to road bike with you. Because I miss it a lot. And it is lots of fun. So- if you want to ride with me, a stranger,I am in, hahaha. I'll be home in June.

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Trust me- I am not good. And It will have been a year since I have ridden, so trust me, we'll get good together :)

LeeAnn said...

I'll ride with you! I am old and slow but love to go. Plus I'd love to see your bike. Also guru makes a great pink bike!!
LeeAnn