Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

INCREDIBLE!



Hey, Rand here....so Madi brought me home a surprise last Wednesday night. I had no idea what it was and she wasn't willing to budge on giving me a hint or anything! I got home and she brought out the surprise..."The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, the latest in the adventures of Robert Langdon. I read chapter 1 on Wednesday night, read over a hundred pages Thursday, over two hundred on Friday, and finished it on Saturday! For any of you who liked "The Da Vinci Code" or "Angels & Demons," you will love this. It was my favorite of the three! Enjoy! And thanks to Madi, my wonderful wife for the amazing surprise!

4 thoughts:

KO said...

I just might have to borrow it from you.

Jinii said...

I want to read this book! I am on the waiting list at the library. Buying books was one of the things I gave up so we can finish the basement. I know so nice of me to give that up...it was either that or new clothes!

Michelle said...

Just got it for Matt today...he's reading it as we speak! I'm sure we'll both love it, I can't wait to get my hands on it :) I got the Colbie Caillat album too, love it!

Lori said...

I just knew this post was by you about this book! You crazy kid. Love ya and can't wait to read it.