Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

{ Birthday Boy...}


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDALL!


This is a shout out to my little/big birthday boy! Yesterday was Rands 25th birthday (I know he is old...) and we were so busy that I didnt get to post about it.





For those of you who dont know me super well, I am horrible with surprises. I cannot handle them for myself or for others. So of course naturally I gave Rand is presents the night before only because I couldnt keep them a secret any longer. So he was excited with what he got which mad me even more happier that he liked what I had bought for him.


That night we went to dinner with some friends to get sushi, which we ate in all in a matter of minutes! Then we went and watched The Office.


Overall I think it was great day! Rand seemed to enjoy it and he got his favortie meal! I cannot tell you all how grateful I am to have such a loving husband. He is my best friend whom I can always share my deepest secrets with. I cannot express how lucky I am to have him, and I have seen this over the past year and half we have been married. I am grateful for him pursuing an education, in hopes to provide for me and our future children one day. I know he will be successful no matter what may comes our way, because somehow by nature eveything just does. I would swear if he wanted something bad enough that he gets it every time cause he is just so dang lucky, and a hard worker. I am happy that Rand has a great personality that just makes me chuckle. I think there is something every day that just pops out of his mouth, that some way or another we end up laughing histerically about. To sum this up, he is an amazing husband and i love him! I cannot wait to see what comes our way this next year babe! Your the best-est-est-est-est(inside joke)!!



I am nothing special of this I am sure. I am just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough. Nicholas Sparks


A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
-Dave Meurer

4 thoughts:

KO said...

We sure love the Dilly Man! Welcome to the 25 club! Love the old pictures by the way

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Happy Birthday Rand. Madi that was a very nice tribute you did for Rand.....I think you too will go far! WE love you guys :)

Marci + Dan said...

Happy Birthday Rand!

Jessica & Ryan said...

Cool basketball photos! And happy birthday, Randall Gary!