Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Recent Happenings

My little lady has started to 'coo' and giggle.  We are having fun talking to her, and watching her try to talk back to us.  Its the cutest thing.  I love seeing her darling little smile.  I have to wonder though if she thinks we are crazy for the tones we use when talking with her.  I swore I would try and not do the high pitched voice most of us tend to do when we talk to a baby.  I am sure you all know what I am talking about.  Yet, I seem to have forgotten that I spoke those very words, and frankly I cant help it.  Oh well, she wont remember I did it anyway! Here are a couple pictures of her recently that I took on my phone.


6 thoughts:

Jenna said...

Oh my, how darling! She is getter cuter and cuter by the minute! I think she looks a TON like your mom, especially in the first pic. She is ADORABLE!!!

Brooke and Jonny said...

So cute! I think she looks a lot like your mom madi! Has anyone said that?

Tare said...

She is so adorable!! We really need to come visit you guys and meet her and see your new place now that Topher and I are no longer sick. :o)

Sadie Love said...

Lula is SO cute!! I cant believe how big she looks already!

cody+sara said...

What a sweet little thing! She's beautiful. Great work mom and dad!
xo

Jessica & Ryan said...

she is SOOOO CUTE!