Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blessing Day

Our sweet little Lula Jane was blessed this last sunday, March 6th 2011. I cannot express how bitter sweet this day was. Bitter because my little baby is growing up so fast. Honestly, I feel like I have blinked and all of a sudden she is 3 months!! Sweet because of the spiritual moment that she was given a name and blessing from both her father on earth and her father in heaven. She is such a sweet blessing in our home, and we try to make sure to take in each moment we have while she is still so small. I cannot express how grateful I am for the opportunity to be a mother, to raise her in the faith that families can be together forever. She will always be my little Lula Jane.

We are also so grateful to the family and friends who came and took part in this special day with us. We are so lucky to have so many people who not only love us, but our little girl. We love you guys!

Sargent Family

The Grandparents

Little L

Love her little tights I found!!



Lula, 
Your Father and I want you to know how happy we are to have you in our lives. You bring so much joy into our lives and home. We are so happy that we were able to bless you. Your daddy gave you a special blessing, in which he blessed you to have a special kindness toward others, among many other great blessings. We hope that you will grow up to be a sweet tender hearted girl who cares about those people that surround her. Honey, we love you with all our hearts! Today was a special day and one day we will be able to tell you all about it. Until then, we will just enjoy the days we have while you are so small. 

Love, 
Mom and Dad

13 thoughts:

Brooke and Jonny said...

That is so sweet Madi. I love her tights too! So cute, and you look great!

Jessica & Ryan said...

precious pictures! she grows so fast!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

Those tights are the cutest thing ever. Lula is such a pretty baby!

jenna said...

Your little family is so cute! Looks like you guys are doing well and little Lula is the cutest!

Emily said...

she is darling and you look so gorgeous as always! loving your hair and where did you get that darling striped dress?! hopefully i get to see litle L soon!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Madi I love all your pictures....I especially love Lula's tights!! What a wonderful day for you and Rand!!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jentrie Williams said...

that was such a nice day! love you lu!!!

cody+sara said...

What a sweet post. Can't believe she's already 3mos and I haven't met her yet! You guys make a beautiful family. I'm happy for you.
xo

ps I LOVE the hug-a-lugs... Alyssa has some too and they make a baby's legs absolutely DELICIOUS!

McCall said...

Darling! I wish I could have made it!

The Davis' said...

What a happy little girl she is! I love her tights and you look so great too! What a special day...

Jenna said...

We loved coming and sharing this special day with you; it was so good to see you guys. Lula is so sweet!

Tare said...

I am glad it all turned out so well! I'm sorry we missed it. It's rough having so many friends have babies and baby blessings lately. :( I wish we could make them all. She is so precious! Let me know if you need a baby sitter! :)

LeeAnn said...

She is too cute! Wish we could have been there. Another milestone.