Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-11-11 at 11:11



















                                                                   


Pictures from my iPhone

That's right folks I remembered to take a picture of where I was on November 11th at 11:11am. Well... okay my friend Katie was there with me and it was all her idea so I can't really stake the claims on that. 

We were both crazy people and decided that it would be fun to go to the grand opening of H&M and Crate & Barrel at the new "IT" mall of Utah, Fashion Place. We were able to shop around for awhile before the store opened to kill some time and to get some Christmas shopping done. I was excited for the store since all my friends have been to the one in Vegas or Cali and I hadn't ever been able to experience it. Even Rand has been to one with out me..... I sent him there but he didn't come back with much..... 

Needless to say it was..... alright. It was so crazy, and there were so many mom's with strollers (we ditched the kiddos back at home.) that kept on hitting into me.... ugh. By the 7th time I was starting to get annoyed. Let just say Lula got some pretty sweet new outfits for the holidays. Oh and Tate walked away with some darling stuff as well. We on the other hand, bought some items but are planning on taking them back. Lets just say I will most likely stick to my Jcrew, its my love.  

Here is a video courtesy of Katie Oborn

4 thoughts:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

What a fun idea....although from your friends video it looks CRAZY!!! But I like the idea of taking a picture at 11-11-11 at 11:11am. You look beautiful as usual in the video and pics!! Will you go back there with me? I need someone who's in the "know" to help me shop!!

KO said...

It was definitely well worth the craziness! Thanks for being crazy with me. Any excuse to shop without the kiddos, right?!

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear Madison! Question for you! How do you get your picture in your previous post to have that cool black and white neat-o affect? I love it and need to know! By the way, she is TO DIE FOR cute!!!

Unknown said...

It's still crazy at H&M. The craziness may not die down for awhile!