Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Farewell...



As most of us are aware, our beloved prophet passed away late sunday night. For most of us this is a bittersweet farewell to this amazing man. I cannot express my gratitute, and pure love for such a wonderful prophet as he was. He was the best example to me, and I am sure many others. I was heartbroken when I found out, although at the same time I was so happy for him to see his beloved wife again. President Hinkley was the prophet for most of my life. He is the only one I can remember, since back to when I started remembering. I honestly cannot picture this life without him, although I know whoever the next prophet will be, will un-doubtably be called of god and will be another amazing man. I cannot imagine the wonderful rejoice he recieved as he entered the gates of heaven. I am sure that everyone there was so happy to meet him, as well as greet him with open arms and a loving smile. I cannot wait for the day when I will have the opporunity to do the same. He will be greatly missed by not only the members of this faith, but by a world that looked to him for hope, a sense of security, and a friendly sense of humor. I know that his beloved family will be blessed for his selfless service to this church and its members. May the lord be with them in their time of need.

1 thoughts:

KO said...

Well said... amen.