Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Hello everyone!! We are finally up and running. Thanks to a few frustrating hours trying to figure everything out. ha ha. I mean seriously how hard can it be? i thought to myself... man was i in for a real treat! So besides a few minor things i still have to toy with, i think everything is working in some kind of fashion. So i will try to keep this updated with fun filled facts, and news of things to do with me and Randall... oh yeah and maybe some wedding things here and there!!

5 thoughts:

Jazzie.Jinxx. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KO said...

Hooray! I can pry into your lives even more now! Welcome to the blog world

Kristy and Dave said...

Shouldn't you guys be married before you have a blog together? This is like going all the way...

Marci + Dan said...

Congratulations on the engagement! A few post ideas for you...how Randall proposed, a pic of the ring, the date, etc. So excited for you two.

Spencer & Cara said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the engagement! Now I have to wait for my other friends to start blogging hahaha. Love you girl.