Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

BEIJING



I dont know if many of you are really into the olypmics, but last night was so great!! I honestly love Walsh-May Tranor, they are the greatest pair in beach volleyball. The whole time they have been competeing in the olympics they have won every team in the first two sets!!! How amazing is that? They honestly are the most amazing athletes, and they more than likely wont be in the next olympics for a good reason of course to have babies!! They did say they would train them to be the furture olympians like them. ha ha. I also have loved watching Gymnastics and seeing Shawn Johnson win gold.... man I started to cry for her, it was so great!(i am in love with her), I was also so happy when Nastiya won as well in the all around, she deserved it!! I hope you all are enjoying the games, I know I am.

4 thoughts:

McCall said...

I am also loving the olympics-except for the fact that they keep me up all night and I'm getting sleep deprived!

Jeff and Ali said...

Oh Rand, nice game tonight. It's good to see you have a blog too.

Andrea said...

I'm TOTALLY into the Olympics. I was stoked for the men and women volleyball players and I think the Chinese aren't 16. seriously I can't wait for it to be over cause then I'll get my life back. i hope you're doing well!

Makell Wintle said...

yeah... i like pictures of girls grabbing eachothers bumms too. :)