Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Painting

I just want to announce that I love being married! Everyone just gives you things and no matter what I seem to love it! We recently got this amiore for free from a neighbor. I thought that it would be so fun to paint, considering i have never done a project like this before. I got the paint idea from my fabulous sister-in-law. She honestly loves to paint anything and everything, you all should see her cute house its seriously so fun with all the colors and ideas. This green color is actually in one of her rooms, and I just love it. So we took the plunge and decided to paint it that pretty green, even though i have no idea where we will put it. ha ha. So these are some pictures of the before and after! Just wait for all the other things we have ideas to paint!! Enjoy!

This is the before...


This is the after...

7 thoughts:

McCall said...

WOW!! That is really great- way to go! I definitely love the color!

The Ostlers said...

That looks so dang cute! You are so brave... I am too scared to paint anything!

Heather and Trevor said...

That looks super cute Maddi! I love it! Good job! We are going to paint some of our furniture too. I love how you can take something and make it totally different with just a coat of paint! :) Miss you! Come visit soon K?

Lori said...

Hi guys,
So good to see your blog--finally!!!! Didn't know you had one until now. Okay, so I absolutely love the green, but then I love all the colors Amy has in her house. It looks great. Second, what is with the picture of Walsh's buttocks and the girls hand on it? Yikes! Yeah, nice. Also, you'd be interested to know I played against Misti May in college and Kerri Walsh in club, yeah, they are my claim to fame. But no, I never did touch their butts though. Anyway, love you guys! Talk to you soon.

Lori

The Wrights said...

That so cute! I too love painting things.. it can change one thing so much! I am glad you are loving being married! Wish I lived closer so we could go out sometime!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Looks great Madi! I love it!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Madi that looks so cute! Do you have a lot of bright colors in your house?