Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!




Happy Birthday to me!! I am now officially old, the big 23! This post is long over due since the big day was the sixteenth, but i thought that i would post and just show off what a great husband i have. The day started with an amazing breakfast which was my favorite...PANCAKES!! He even made a kitty pancake just for me cause i love my fat cat! ha. I then went to get my hair all pampered!! It was so much fun, i have to say i love getting my hair done. Then it was off to dinner with the family... where did we go you ask... outback! it was super yummy! Then it was cake and ice cream with some crazy candles, and time for presents!! Rand was sweet and got me a cute pink work outfit that i love! My parents got me a running band for my ipod, some running shoes, and the nike chip that goes in your shoe.. i think I gave myself the best gift though... i signed up for my first TRIATHLON!! yes that is right i did it, and will be accomplishing it May 9th with my dear friend Katie. We are both so excited, and cant wait to get out there!! Everything else aside I had a great birthday thanks you my wonderful husband Rand, and the family! Thank you for making my day the best a girl could ask for!





11 thoughts:

babbler said...

Mrs. Slug from Oregon would like to wish you a happy birthday! Best wishes to you and your new husband, I enjoyed reading your blog! I was just goofing around and surfing blogs and here I am. Your wedding must have been fabulous, I love the pictures, it reminded me of my own wonderful wedding. I too have an awesome husband that I love very much, it gives me warm fuzzies to see these pictures. Thanks for letting me visit! Come on over anytime! Love, Mrs. Slug of Slug's Rest

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Madi Happy Birthday!!!! You are not old....I am ten years older than you. Now that is old! I am so excited to hear that you signed up for a tri....Michael will be doing that same one. I'll be there screaming your name to keep going :) Take care.

Mandi and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Madison! You look great and it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. I was so happy to run into your blog, and I can't believe you are doing a triathlon. That sounds so fun, so maybe after I have this baby I'll sign up for one and motivate myself to get rid of the baby fat! How are you two doing?
Mandi

The Ostlers said...

I am so proud of you for doing a triathalon! That birthday cake looks tasty tasty :)

Jenna said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, thanks for inviting me to the party!! ha ha. Hope you had a great day. Good luck on the triathlon. Ciao

Spencerandkirsty said...

Happy Birthday late! It sounds like you had a good one!

The Wrights said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Happy Birthday!! And good luck with the triathlon, Madi! You're so cute :)

Imperfectly Perfect said...

Well thank you! Yeah he is the most amazing and cutest little boy EVER!!! How do you know bridget? She is one of my best friends?

McCall said...

You have been tagged by me. Look at my blog for rules :)