Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Two...


So I thought that I would let everyone know how crazy I am. That's right I called myself a crazy person!! When I told Rand or anyone else my plan they have all said you have to be insane to do that! So to let you all know I competing in the Triathlon that I told you about a couple posts ago, as well as... I am running a Relay in good 'ole California with some of my cousins! Its going to be hard but I think I can do it. I have been training for both really hard as of late thinking that I can get a head start and get my butt in the swimming pool (since that is my weakest event in the tri) and running pretty much everyday if not doing both as often as possible.It will be alot of fun having alot of family around for the relay, that will help with the motivation side I think. As for the tri I think Katie and I keep each other going! I am really excited and hope that I can accomplish all that I want to this year. So if you have and tips or tricks for me leave a comment so I can be better prepared, we all know its better to be over prepared than under!

6 thoughts:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Madi your the wo"man"! Your my inspiration so don't let me down, how's that for a tip. jk I know you can do this I am so impressed with your ambitions....(at least you don't have a bum like play-doh to slow you down) Go gettem!!!!

katie thompson said...

How do you know the Dunn family? That is my brother in laws sister. What a small world.

katie thompson said...

and yes you are crazy. i can barely run 15 min.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Never done anything that intense, so I don't have any tid bits of information or advice for you. I am very impressed by you though. Way to go!!! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

Nicole Christensen said...

Did you ever know that i came to your wedding reception and never even said hi to you? hahaha, silly hu?
How are you!?

Darwin + Kiara said...

Good for you, Madi! No tips from me, but I hope it all goes well! If only I were as motivated as you to run... :)