Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

{Bear lake...and Golf}

So we ventured up to the bluest of blue....Bear Lake! The weather was perfect all except Saturday. That's when it got a little cloudy and rainy but we made the most of the situation with cards, naps, laughter, and great company. The very first day Rand had a bad experience with a flying hairy bug we all call bee's. He was stung right on the elbow... Ouch! He of course whimpered in pain for about five minutes and then there after was okay. As we got up to the cabin for the day, we noticed how swollen his elbow was only because he was violently scratching it. So we decided to take some pictures. So for your enjoyment here they are the first is the stung swollen elbow and the other is his normal elbow.



A couple days before this trip we went golfing for the first time together. Yes i know that is pathetic but seriously I am way too competitive for a sport that involves a small white ball(seriously i need some color) and a majorly small hole! To satisfy Rand's curiosity i went and played along. I actually had fun, although i did loose a ball, but to be honest I really didn't mind golfing even though i really only golfed about 4 or five holes (i liked driving the cart the best! shh... don't tell Rand)











Oh yeah then we went and saw some puppies!! This is the Little girl i want, but Rand says no... i need help changing his mind!

Last but not least I found the house of my dreams! I really can see myself here one day, i guess its just not soon enough!!


3 thoughts:

McCall said...

I love that you took Rand's picture while he's in a towel!

cody+sara said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the little puppy... I too suffer from a husband who won't let me have a little dog. Good luck convincing him!
xo

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Madi I love your taste in decorating and houses!!!! Btw you look pretty cute on that golf course with Rand!