Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{Recognize this person...}

Do any of you recognize this boy..I mean man? This is my brother Garrett, he has been currently serving a mission for the LDS church for the past 2 years! He has been the best missionary, and his letters and calls home are always such a joy to read and to hear how he is doing and what he has been up to. He is still the same guy that left, but I would say a little more mature!! Oh and did I mention that he gets home tomorrow from North Dakota?! I cant wait to see him again, and of course we have all changed so much. First off, Garrett has never met Rand. We started dating and hanging out alot right after he left, so I am excited for them to meet each other. Second my younger brothers are completely different, mostly they have grown taller but one is driving now and the other is just about to get to puberty... haha. So life has defiantly changed around the house.

If he gets the chance to read this I hope he knows how excited we are to see him again. He has been a great missionary and we have had the pleasure of watching him grow into an amazing man. He has been a great kid to grow up with and I cant wait to see him tomorrow!!

1 thoughts:

Caden & Texie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! There's no way that's Garrett! Is it really? I've got to see this kid, he's like 3 feet taller since I've seen him last. That's crazy!