Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear {Santa}....

Dear Santa,
I know you might be a little busy and quite possibly a little tight this year, but all I really want this year is the following:

- Garmin forerunner 405 GPS fitness monitor(green)

Reason: well to be honest I am a little bit of a Fitness and Gym junkie. This little baby would be the best to train for all of my up-coming events. She keeps my pace, tracks my distance, and speed. It also has a virtual partner which I can race against to better my time. Finally, this gorgeous baby would be the center of my attention and would get the best care.... while also looking cute on my wrist!


-Steven Madden "Intyce" boots (from Nordstrom) Brown

Reason: simply because I am in love with them! I have them in black, which I am loving! Every time I work a Jazz game without fail I see someone with the these cute babys on and I am reminded how much I need them! I would give them a good home, and they already have multiple outfits planned for the future.....

Oh yeah and one more thing for the future christmas's to come....

- Kay Jewelers

Reason: None other than its gorgeous and I really want a ring that is really different from everyone elses! I love my wedding ring and its got some great history behind it(it was rands grandmas I believe). I just love switching things up. I love the unique-ness of it! One day maybe santa will bring it... for now I will just dream!



6 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....(from Rand)

Anonymous said...

Babe you know I love you! I just hope Santa can find our address! I don't think it comes up on his GPS:)...and I'll have to check with him about what list you're on this year!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

ha ha I love this! Those boots are way cute! I agree you have to have them!

Lori said...

Keep dreaming.......newlywed budget! Ha ha ha......maybe you should give your list to your dad!

KO said...

You forgot to add a 'money tree' to your list. I'm asking for one of those...

Jinii said...

I love it all! You need to come be my personal shopper...oh wait Mike has but me on a budget.