Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

...Merry Christmas...


Christmas Eve.... oh how much i love you! I cannot wait until tomorrow when I can rip open all my presents Rand wont divulge. I cannot wait until I can watch Rands face as he opens his presents. Oh boy I seriously must admit I am a 5 year old! I have to shake, shake and shake some more my wrapped presents under the tree. You see each year I submit a list, and so I assume that people buy things off of it. I make amazing guesses each and every year, and if I cant stand it well..... I used to open it and seal it all back up nice and neat. These past couple years Rand had put an end to that part of it. He even wraps things in bigger boxes, Seals the boxes with duck tape and surrounds my Christmas item with newspaper and whatever else he can find... its horrible. I was lucky my parents never caught until I was married.... ha.
We just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays, and happy new year! We hope all of you have had a great year, we hope to see you soon! If there is anything we can do for any of you please let us know! Merry Christmas everyone!

4 thoughts:

Jinii said...

Madi,

Mike and I got a peak at what Rand got you...or at least one thing and I know you are going to love it!!! I love the new pictures by the way!

Makell Wintle said...

Merry Christmas Madi! Love your guts. Who took these new pics of you guys?

Lori said...

Way cute pics. Love you guys! Have a great Christmas. We'll see you in a few days!

erin said...

hey cuz - cute pics. How did you get those cute fonts on your blog? Email me: thinkdisney@gmail.com and dish.