Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love....

Happy Valentines to everyone!!! We started off early this week with being able to see a pre-screening of Valentines Day. We both enjoyed it and had some very friendly guys next to us! It was fun to start off the week doing something that we most often aren't able to do. Thanks Katie!!

These are the books and flowers Rand got me!! So sweet of him!



Rand and I were able to celebrate V-day on Friday the 12th, since Rand had that day off from work. First we had a lovely meal at Macaroni Grill in Salt Lake. I can't tell you how yummy everything was!! After dinner we hit up Juicy Berry.. Rand thinks this is the greatest discovery of all time...(I am really not kidding). I would have to disagree and say that I love Spoon Me. Can't get better than that! Then we wandered around the Gateway for a bit... of course I had to stop along the way at Anthropologie and J. Crew.... One of my many favorite places! Then we came home and made sugar cookies together which was a blast...we have both been craving them.








Saturday rolled around and my darling little brother Taige was off to the sweethearts dance. I of course had to go and take some pictures of him. I have to say Taige is so handsome and getting to be such a great young man. I have really enjoyed watching him over the years. He is one special kid. Taige is extremely intelligent, and a very very loving guy. I know when he gets married his wife will be treated like a queen. Taige has always been such a sweet young boy even from an early age. I would have to say out of all the kids in our family he is the one always worrying about everyone else, and always just looking out for us. I am happy that he was able to attend!! Love this guy!






Cute Grandma with Taige


9 thoughts:

McCall said...

Your flowers were very pretty! Taige looks darling! Is that Jill with him or another girl?

Jinii said...

Madi I love you but I totally agree with Rand Juicy Berry is the best. Addy and I were at gateway for our weekly visit and stopped in because they enticed us with free samples. So yummy and the ceiling could entertain Addy for hours!

I love Taige. He will be the best husband and father someday. He looks so darn handsome and has grown up so much in the last little while!

erin said...

holy cow! Taige is THAT old already?! Crazy. He's so stinkin handsome!

whitney mellor said...

Looks like a fantastic V-Day! Mad, you are gorgeous. End of story. I miss ya!

The Huntsville Dunns said...

I loved all you pictures...you look tan? I can't believe how much older Taige looks....hey I want one of those cookies :) Come see us!!!!!!

Hale-O There said...

sounds like a great Valentines! I love the flowers-what a guy Rand is!

Makell Wintle said...

Madi...you cook?! just teasin.
No but really, remember when marissa boiled some water to make tang. Bahahah! Glad you had a fun valentines.

Oh and I'm with you on the juicy berry, waaay over-rated. All my friends are major fans for some reason. They DO have good toppings though, I'll give them that. Okay this is getting long, lets get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had a fun Valentines Day! Wasn't Dear John so good?

Caden & Texie said...

Wait a second... wasn't Taige just born?!?!?!?