Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New addition to the family....

Meet Grover.... Our Bovier Des Flandres (its Belgian)! Okay I am only kidding but seriously one day when i have a nice yard this little lovable face will be there! My cousins had a couple of these when I was really little and I remember being so scared of them(their parents actually gave my parents one when they got married 'Conrad' was his name, and sadly we never met). They are about the size of a great dane but their fur makes them look a lot thicker. As I grew up I learned how sweet they really are. My cousin Parker had his last one named Bear and he honestly was so sweet and lovable. I know you all will love my little Grover when I get him. Until then I can just stare at this cutie in the picture and just dream of a fun running companion.

7 thoughts:

Lori said...

Hope you aren't planning on having any kids with Grover around, he might think they are lunch! Have you eaten all of your Cadbury Eggs yet? I am down to 2 bags.......boo hoo. Will have to stock up before Easter comes and goes. Have you tried the chocolate covered pretzels from Costco? Oh my..........

The Huntsville Dunns said...

What the heck....he looks like a freakn' gorilla!!!!!! I never would have put you to together!!!

Taylar said...

Oh....... don't listen to that crazy woman! She doesn't know how lovable big dogs can be! I'll give you some advise, when it comes to choosing the dog you want, don't listen to my mom! I have to agree he is pretty cute!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Oh my word I thought you were being serious! Mixed thoughts were running through my mind, "Yay!!!! She got her puppy!" & "I thought they couldn't have dogs" and many others. That would be one fun doggy though!

Jessica & Ryan said...

Ok. I love this dog. the end.

Unknown said...

Maddy just fro the record our dog's name was Condor not Conrad

Love
Dad

Unknown said...

Maddy our dog's name was Condor not Conrad....Maybe its a age thing now that your so old!