Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Who does she look like?!

We recently were able to go to Fetal Foto's in Salt Lake City last week due to my amzing cousin! She is amazing, plus super talented and if any of you are thinking of going there make sure you get her, her name is Haley. She is the beautiful blonde. :)

Rand and I cant figure out who she looks like. We have been staring at these photos for a while. I know you really cant tell much I guess until they get here but seriously! Rand seems to think she has my lips... I dont see it. Regardless I just wanted to share them for journaling purposes. So without further to do.... Meet little L.



2 thoughts:

McCall said...

I think she'll have your nose.

Hale-O There said...

I can't believe how cute she is in an ultra sound picture, they usually look like aliens. Whoever she looks like her nose and lips are darling. Congratulations to you both! ps my sisters love the bob stroller, I don't think you can go wrong with one.