Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Old Friends...

I was able to meet up with my girlfriends from high school at the beginning of the month. Its so fun to see them all and talk with them about what is going on in their lives. Each one of them I have a special memory of, and I am reminded of the great times we had together back in the day! Here are some pictures I stole from my friend Cass, she loves her camera and you always have to smile "the best" for hers.... haha. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of me with the girls. Cass moved to Oregon and I meant to get one of us and apparently spaced it (I blame the pregnancy brain for it). So I guess next time I will be better about it with every one of them!


Katte and her Daughter Ruby


Katie (aka Shelby) her girls Tori and Shelby


Shay and Brooklyn


Katie (aka Jorgie) and Newest crew member Lucy


Kelli and Brynn


Cass and Shay


Katie and Cass


All the kiddos playing


This is the only one I have of me, and apparently I was mid sentence and Shay just loved to glare at the camera... don't judge! (the UTES had there first game this day... the reason for the attire)

3 thoughts:

Jordan and Candice said...

This looks like so much fun! I love you girls.

The Ostlers said...

I can't believe you guys all have girls! How adorable is that?

Shaylee said...

I look like a nasty in all of these pictures. I guess that's what I get when Cas is around snappin' away.