Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dr Appointment

So yesterday we had our appointment to check up on little "L". Everything looked great, she is a healthy baby that is for sure. The doctor told us she is currently at 4 1/2 pounds.. and a week ahead of schedule already. Her estimated delivery date is November 30th. As soon as he said those words I started to panic. I mean its great she is doing so well and is ready to come earlier I for one don't mind that, just as long as she is healthy. Its the fact that we most likely wont be in our house yet, therefore a lot of her things wont be ready for her. That is the part that makes me a little nervous. I haven't really had the time to really "nest" yet. We don't have a crib, which I tell myself is okay since she will be with us in our room for a while. But its all the little things that I am sure come with time. I guess as long as we have diapers, a bassinet, food and a roof over our heads all will work out. For now though I feel like I don't have a lot of time.....

10 thoughts:

KO said...

-and remember you have friends that can help too:)

erin said...

you will be just fine. you have lots of family to take care of you.

erin said...

P.S. I'm so insanely jealous that your little one is suppose to come so much sooner. I wish mine would too. :)

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

That is exciting. I cant wait to see her!

The Ostlers said...

You need to have her on December 1st so we can share a birthday :) Don't stress about the crib- my baby is 8 weeks old and hasn't spent any time in it yet!

Jinii said...

Hey I have a crib and a babies room with no baby so just drop her off here!

JESSICA WHITAKER said...

I would love to share my birthday with her....

Bryan and Allie said...

I'm so jealous your due date keeps moving up, although I can imagine that'd be stressful in your situation! No fair though. My due date has been 11/29, and has stayed 11/29 the whole time. :(

Good luck!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh you lucky lucky duck!! i had my appointment on Tuesday as well, but our little guy is measuring a week small. that puts you almost a whole month ahead of me now!! Not jealous at all... haha I love that our appointments are always like the same day! I bet you are stressing with the house and her nursery. But at least she has a good little mommy to take care of her!!

The Hansen's said...

So your due date was moved up? Mine is November 29. I am thinking we will have our babies around the same time! I am technically 34 weeks tomorrow. We are close!!! Good luck getting everything ready!