Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

29 Weeks...

Twenty-Nine Weeks already?! I cant believe how fast the time is flying on by. Of course this post is a little behind, but I thought I would still post it for journal purposes.

29 weeks and 2 days (ignore the background)


We were able to go to the doctor again this week on the 28th. This time I had to take the Glucose test.... yummy. All I have to say is that drink is seriously an over dose of sugar (therefore the reason they call it the "sugar" test). I was sick to my stomach almost immediately. We were able to see little "L" again but she was extremely un-cooperative this time and we weren't able to get a good look at her (really I wonder whose child she is...). We have a cute little profile picture which is the only way she would allow us to see her sweet little cheeks again. Little "L" is right on schedule for December 9th. She is currently weighing in at 3lbs, and certainly loosing some free space. We are so excited to meet this little girl come the holidays. Lets just cross our fingers that the holidays make these last 10 weeks go by faster. I cant believe that we only have 10 weeks left...

Next item of business, Rand and I have purchased a new townhouse in East Farmington area. We are so excited about it. We were able to pick out everything we wanted which makes it nice. I will keep you all posted on pictures, as of right now this is what it looks like. Should be done before Thanksgiving if you can believe it.
Morning of 9/29/2010 (footings, cement poured later today)

10 thoughts:

McCall said...

I'm so EXCITED for you and your new house!

The Ostlers said...

Oh wow- congratulations! How awesome to have a new house before the baby comes. You are so cute pregnant by the way :)

Emily said...

okay cutest pregnant girl ever! seriously you look adorable!! hope everything is going well with the house and things! it seems like yesterday that you told me you were prego!!! so exciting!!

erin said...

cute picture! A new townhome, so exciting! Hope you're feeling well.

Brett and Ciara said...

wow you are such a pretty, stylish prego. I need to be more like you and get out of my pjs more often :)

Brooke and Jonny said...

Such a cute picture! I love your hat, wish I could pull it off like you do. And a brand new house how exciting! Where is it? Is it kinda by somerset area? by smiths? I'm excited we live close to each other, you know what that means!

The Davis' said...

Madison I am so happy for you guys! Having a baby, getting a house! So awesome!! You look beautiful! Definitely keep posting prego pics and ones of your new home.

April Lupus said...

Holy cow, that is so exciting! Baby and house so close to being here. These are the best days of our lifes... Being a Mom and Wife is the best thing ever. you are going to LOVE being a mommy and you'll be such a cute one. Love ya

April Lupus

April Lupus said...

I'm so excited for you. Your going to LOVE being a mommy and you'll be so good at it. What a great blessing a house and baby! I'm so happy for you and Rand. Love you guys!
April

Rachel said...

that's awesome! i'm super jealous!