Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

3 years....






Three years ago today I married my best friend.
Boy how the time has flown right by.
Here's a small recap of our married lives.
We first moved into Rand's sisters home, which we loved.
Then off to an apartment in K-Town.
Where we found out we were going to be parents.
Next we lived with Rand's parents for a bit.
Oh how we treasured being with them.
They are honestly so cute.
I hope our marriage can be just like theirs.
Then we moved to Farmington.
Had our first little bean, Lula Jane.
Wow how the time flew.
Looking at all that I feel so blessed.
So blessed to be a mom, and a wife.
Love you Babe and Bebe.

2 thoughts:

KO said...

Wow, happy anniversary! We love you guys.

The Ostlers said...

Every time I see pictures of your wedding dress I get so happy :) I love it! Happy Anniversary you two!