Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sophie the Giraffe....


Meet Sophie. 
This is Miss Lula's favorite toy.
and has been for the past 2 months.
You can bet this little toy is HUGE in Europe. 
We are pretty much right with the European treads in the Sargent household.
My darling friend Brooke gave this to me when little L was still in the womb. 
She must have known then that she would love this cute giraffe. 

Many family and friends ask where we got this fabulous toy. 
I found it online at amazon.
So here I am passing on the word. 
I may have to buy a 2nd Sophie as a back up.



2 thoughts:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Yay! I'm glad she likes it! I can't find Daxton's anywhere so I'm thinking I need to go get him another one. You can also find it at sassy babies or lily pads and lolabies or babinskis. I'm sure that amazon is cheapest though.

Jenna said...

Madi- I saw them today at Nordstrom in Fashion Place! They had 3!