Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grounded.....


Yep, that's right! Only 8 1/2 months old and got grounded today. 
It was my last resort as a mother....
She is getting to be so naughty during the day.
I feel terrible telling her "no no" all day long. 
So I simply said your grounded.... no playing with your BFF....(she wasn't home anyway...but this made me feel better somehow.)
I hate telling Miss Lu 'no' 
breaks my heart, but I want her to understand. 
Somethings will hurt her..... like electrical sockets and hot flat irons.
I still LOVE you more than anything in the whole world Baby girl!



2 thoughts:

The Ostlers said...

haha I put Caleb in time out the other day just for some peace and he just sat and laughed at me! Let the fun begin :)

Jon & Jenelle said...

sometimes i think no no no no no over and over looses any meaning to kids.. especially when they are learning and have to hear it so much. I find/found it effective.. even very early with b telling her to STOP (the loud abrupt stop is the same tone as a NO) Then i tell her WHAT TO DO. and Why. even early then they learn. (ex. STOP.. Hands off plug. its Dangerous. it will hurt you.) Tell them WHAT to do. then we dont have to feel bad sayin no so much to our sweeties.
You are an excellent mamma. and holy cow how is your sweetie getting cuter and cuter!? shes DARRRLING