Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

! year ago...



One whole year ago Rand and I were blessed to become parents to the most beautiful baby girl! Boy how the times flies.... (I am already teary eyed writing this post, really Madison?! I know I am a total emotional mother.) Really though it makes me so bitter sweet to look back on those precious moments with our little girl. How sweet those first moments are when you see your child for the time. The spirit that feels the room.... words cannot describe. When two people who love each other, become a family of three... it is incredible and surreal. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who is always supportive, caring, sweet, thoughtful and such an amazing father. I still remember their first moments together, the tender look on his face. I will never forget that. I feel so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. Some days are hard and some are easy, but regardless I try to focus on being the best mom I can to my little Lu. She is constantly making me laugh, and be creative with her. She is super expressive, talkative, and a social butterfly. Sounds nothing like me, I know. Little Lula still isn't walking, which is okay for now.... she loves the stairs, her blankie, getting into my measuring cups and spoons, opening and closing EVERYTHING, dancing, talking, steal cut oats, and her Daddy. (I am sure I forgot many but that is the basics.) We love you little bean!



2 thoughts:

KO said...

Happy Birthday little Lu Lu Bug! We love you.

Makell Wintle said...

Those EYES! Man she is a cute little thing. Too bad I never get to see you guys. Happy Birthday Miss Lu!