Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Apparently i've been tagged...

A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged on your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Madison:
I was a small little Beehive, trying to understand the fundamentals of becoming a woman. I probably thought some boy was cute, who knows. I bet I randomly sang out loud in the car with my family to the Backstreet boys or N'sync as my father shattered my hopes and dreams of becoming the next Britney Spears by telling me that I was a horrible singer... Oh well I kept on singing despite my pain.

Rand:
Ten years ago I was a 13 year old kid who was more concerned about playing sports everyday than I was about anything else. I loved playing basketball and baseball, and I was really starting to get heavily involved in golf. I was going through the ultimate awkward stage and I'm still not sure that I'm all the way out of it...

Five things on my "to-do" list today.

Madison:
1. Workout (P90X)
2. Watch my cousins kids
3. Stress about wedding stuff.
4. Clean up my room
5. Give Rand a big kiss

Rand:
1. Make sure Madison knows she's loved:)
2. Watch some kind of sporting event.
3. Stress about school.
4. Stress about life in general.
5. Enjoy living!

Six Snacks that I enjoy.

Madison:
1. Cutler's Cookies
2. Cadbury Mini Eggs
3. I love yogurt
4. Sour Patch Watermelons
5. My Mom's Brownies

Rand:
1. Sour Patch Watermelons
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
3. Slurpees!
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Soda Pop

Three bad habits.

Madison:
1. Sometimes I bite my nails
2. I always swear when someone cuts me off...
3. I cant think of a third one.

Rand:
1. I always pick at my lips.(Drives Madison nuts)
2. I let laundry pile up before doing it.
3. I say stuff before I think...not a good habit.

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would.....

Madison:
Buy a nice house here and in Hawaii, I would like to travel all over Europe, Fiji, New York, Scotland (so Rand can golf with Chase), Guatemala, New Zealand, Egypt. Just basically see the world!!

Rand:
Invest most of it and live off the interest! I'd travel a lot and play every golf course I've always wanted to play. I'd also find a job that I would love to do and I'd volunteer a lot more!

Five Places I've lived.

Madison:
I haven't lived five places yet... maybe one day.
1. Layton, Ut
2. Provo, Ut

Rand:
1. Fruit Heights, UT
2. Poplar Bluff, Missouri
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Columbia, Missouri

Five Jobs I've had.
Madison:
1. I worked at Baskin Robbins in high school.
2. I recently worked at a Dental office, as a Dental Assistant.
3. I currently work for the Utah Jazz. I love it, its the greatest job ever.
4. I nanny for my cousin Jill and her cute little kids!
5. My first Job I worked at Classic Skating.

Rand:
1. Worked at Valley View golf course as a cart boy and picking up the driving range (loved the benefit of free golf!!!)
2. Worked at Academy Sports while in high school.
3. Worked at BuyDirect Custom Flooring with my best friend Chase in high school.
4. Worked at Lucky Ace's in Salt Lake.
5. Worked at Bukoos in Farmington, UT.

Five things people don't know about me.

Madison:
1. I love watching basketball, I have grown up with a father who is extreme about his sports, so I just have grown to love it which furthers my love for the Utah Jazz.(i love Kyle Korver!!!)
2. I secretly love to watch The Fairly Odd Parents, Hannah Montanna, and some other kid shows...
3. I know all the Aaron Carter songs... sad I know.
4. You might not know that I am a Stand Up comedian...
5. I am obsessed with DINOSAURS!!! ha ha ha.

Rand:
1. I am an avid Jazz fan, and I watch every single game that I possibly can!
2. I love it when Madison tickles or scratches my arms and my back...she's the best thing ever to happen to me!!!!!!!!!! I love her!
3. I love to read gospel related books and I love to talk about the gospel and how amazing it is!
4. I am fascinated with history and love to learn all I can (I love trivia!).
5. I was an accident child:)(Rand likes to call it a Surprise...)

4 thoughts:

McCall said...

that is so cute that you both answered all the questions! You guys are adorable and hilarious. PLUS, I really didn't know you were obsessed w/ dinosaurs, I love dinosaurs too; my favorite has always been the stegosaurus. I keep a hot pink one in my car at all times!

KO said...

Yea... sure we'll travel and play golf with you two! So, now we just need to figure out how to get all that money.... hmmmm.

Heather and Trevor said...

Those are so funny to read! I love your answers both of you! :)

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

You pick your lips... hahaha hmm. Funny.