Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Progressive Dinner... and other things...

So Rand and I recently both got the callings of activity chair and co-chair in our beloved singles ward. As if planning a wedding, finding somewhere to live, and a job isn't hard enough! ha ha. So we had this whole thing that we were in charge of, and I am giving all the credit to Rand for making things happen. I have been so stressed out and honestly I swear I never had time to do anything for it considering that I was put into the calling about three weeks before this huge event was to happen! So thanks babe!!

This past weekend my cousins triplets were sealed to them in the Salt Lake Temple. I wish I would have been able to share that experience with them, they are the most precious babies. Honestly they are a constant reminder to me that god works in mysterious ways, their whole story of how they came to be in our family is just such a strong testimony builder for me, and I am sure many in my extended family. They are such a blessing to Shelly and Sean, I have never seen them more happier and full of life if you can believe it!! Here are some pictures I stole from some of my cousin's pages....

Their cute little family!!

Ethan and Alex are fighting over my Dad's water bottle, he loves his Evian water and will share it with no one, except for these two cute boys!!

I love this picture of Lindsay and my Grandma... So Sweet!!

2 thoughts:

Jinii said...

Isn't that the cutest picture of Grandma and Lindsay. I need to make a copy of it and give it to her. Maybe I will attempt to do that before Saturday. I hope you will make time for the Easter Egg hunt becuase I want to hear all the wedding plans!

Brittney said...

It's fun that you and Rand can be in the same calling :) Maybe it would be better if you didn't have so much going on. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with...I am just sitting around so if you need an invitation stuffer or something I sure could be useful...just let me know.