Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lone bird...

So this morning Rand left for a golf tournament in Santa Barbra California. Just in time too, cause this morning or this afternoon it started to snow as i am sure many of you fell witness too (don't worry he called to rub in the 65 degree weather). So I have pledged my self to finish the last book of the Stephanie Meyers series Twilight, and to get my butt finishing the loose ends on all this wedding crap. Now really i don't think planning a wedding is crap, but lately i have fallen subject to just going with the flow and hoping that by some magical fairy its all done!! ha ha NOT! I don't know about many of you, but i am just ready to have it here already, and in eight weeks it will be here! Yay!
On another note, i figure i should catch you all up on Rand and I. Well for those of you who dont know i nanny for my cousin, and really have come to enjoy it. This next week sadly is my last week, then i start my new job at a life insurance company as and APS Representative. So sadly i wont get paid to eat and be lazy anymore with the kids!! But hey i still get to keep my glorious job with the Utah Jazz. Mine and Rand's plan is for him to quite golf at Weber (I know its sad..) and work full time at a company called Horizon Financial. He is really excited about this since it applies to his future dreams of becoming a personal Financial Planner. So currently we are looking for an apartment somewhere close to home, and i will just commute to work everyday. :(
As for the big wedding plans, I pretty much have everything done. I am finishing up the flowers this weekend, as well my cake creation (which lets face is will be similar to Katie and Chase's cause i loved it so much... Thanks Katie) I need to get the bridesmaid dresses finished (or just a sleeve fixed, it came upside down), we need to find somewhere to call home sweet home, Find time with our new schedules to see each other, Finish addresses (hate it), take our engagements, and Bridals,Get Rand his Ring, All in the mean time while working two jobs, and going to school.... Oh yeah and finals are coming up.... Wow, its all a little breath taking isn't it? Oh and use my massage that Rand gave me for valentines to become stress free!! ha ha. One more thing, I have to work out every day doing P90X... which i recommend to everyone!! So if you have any advice feel free to leave it!!

Here is a funny Comic i found to drown out the stress...

5 thoughts:

The Wrights said...

I am so glad that you found my Blog! I Love Blogger! I have found a lot of lost frieds! I can't believe your wedding is comming up so soon! 54 days! You will love it.. Keep intouch it was so fun to hear from you! Love ya, and good luck with all the plans..

KO said...

Oh girl... can it really be that bad? Look at the bright side-planning a wedding means you're in love, finals mean you're learning and work means you're able to make money! Let me know if I can help.

{amy k.} said...

oh man- snow, finals, wedding plans... yes that can all be overwhelming and cause lots of stress. But- like the post above me said at least you have those things. And- trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel- when all the planning is done and your day is finally here you'll be so excited to see it all come together! And then, when all else fails, put on a good movie and eat your favorite treat...or cuddle up to the fire with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. That'll ease the stress for a moment at least. Good luck- you guys are so cute and it's so good to get in touch again!

McCall said...

I'm so glad to hear you're finishing the twilight series! I finished all 3 books in about 3 weeks! It was ridiculous, but I LOVED em! I tried to slow myself down to drag them out til August, but I couldn't do it! I just have to say I'm in love with Edward!

Shaylee said...

Madison that is the most hilarious comic! I love it!