Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tiger Does Again What He Does So Well


Tiger celebrates after draining a 66 foot putt for an unlikely eagle at the par five 13th.


Even Tiger realizes that his hole-out at the 17th was beyond his control.


Tiger calmly pumps his fist after draining yet another eagle putt from 40 feet at the par five 18th to take a one stroke lead.



For anyone who is a golf fan, or even if you arent you have to admire Tiger Woods. Yeasterday he stormed back from a five shot deficit, with two eagles, one birdie on his final nine holes of the day. Although his hole-out on 17 was pure luck at best, who else would we have expected it from than Tiger himself. Even he couldn't believe what just happened. And if that wasn't enough to wow the fans in attendance at Torrey Pines, he smashed a drive down the middle on 18 despite his ailing knee injury. His second shot, a 225 yard 5-wood left him with about forty feet for eagle. His heroics continued as he snaked his putt down the ridge with a five foot break straight into the heart of the hole. This final charge on Saturday left him with a one stroke lead over Lee Westwood. Considering Tiger has never lost a major when he leads going into Sunday, this U.S. Open looks like it may be over. Tiger's knee is getting worse day by day, however, so Sunday looks more exciting than any major in history. The final round should play out with all the drama that we have been hoping for from Tiger and the rest of the field.

4 thoughts:

Heather and Trevor said...

I am watching this right now as we speak! I was going to do a blog about it too! We are so much alike! I have been meaning to call you but didn't know if you were back from your Honey moon yet. So, I am so sad I missed your big day! I had a sick baby and work. I felt so bad I couldn't be there. YOu look GORGEOUS! The pics are beautiful and I can't wait to talk all about it! :)

McCall said...

Cute new blog!

McCall said...

PS I think I've said this before, but when you're cleaning out your closet to move into your new place, I totally want to go through your D.I. Pile! You know I want to see if I can squeeze my ghetto booty into you're cute tiny shorts! And anything else you're getting rid of! :)

Jenna said...

Madi! I hope I'm doing this right, but I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog... but more importantly, I love you! I miss you and I can't wait to play with you guys when we get home!!!