Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Wedding Day!!


This was the best moment!!!
Got to love the kissy picture just as you come out!!


We really like this picture.


Rand loves this one....

This one is my favorite... Rand and his ever wandering hands....


I dont know why but i really love this one too!



Got to love your Bridesmaids!

And the groomsmen!!!

I got Rand good!! Oh and he got it all over me so dont feel sorry for him!!

It was pretty bad!

I made it pretty gross on purpose

Rand and his cute mom

Our first dance!!

I will put more up later!!

9 thoughts:

KO said...

Yea... the pics are great! I look like a retard in the bridesmaids shot, but you look great! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more pics and your video!

cody+sara said...

What an amazing day! You two are such a beautiful couple. Madison, I'm still bummed that I have never met you. Maybe one day!

Caprice Erickson said...

I know sad :( but, better without a mom than not alive!! But, congrats on the wedding! Looks like it was a perfect day sorry I missed it.

Jake and Ashlee said...

You look amazing!!! It looks like you had an amazing day!

McCall said...

yeah! I"m so glad you finally updated! I'm also very glad you're back

{amy k.} said...

your dress is beautiful! Fun pictures- thanks for sharing! Looks like you guys had a fabulous wedding... congratulations!

The Wrights said...

I Love it all. You look amazing! Congrats on your perfect day! Love ya.. sorry we could not make it :(

Shawn and Steph said...

I love your dress! You look so pretty...congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look so pretty in your pictures!!!