Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Golf...




We were lucky enough to spend the whole day at The Nationwide Tour-Utah PGA Championship last Saturday with our amazing friends Chase and Katie Oborn. Danny Summerhays and Clay Ogden, were so fun to watch!! I am not one to get into golfing, anyone can attest to that, but I have really enjoyed it more lately thanks to the hottie bum-a-lottie TIGER WOODS! ha ha. Rand really enjoyed being able to watch his old Davis Dart buddies, I think he really missed playing in that type of atmosphere. I dont blame him I think tournaments are fun no matter what sport you play. Katie and I really had so much fun! We seriously spent half the day in port-a-potty that smelt horrid!! We didnt learn our lesson the first couple times I guess, cause we just kept drinking ALOT of water. The one side of golf that I really dont like is how silent you have to be, Katie and I had a hard time being quiet through out the entire day... not going to lie it was the hardest thing ever for me!! The day was great fun, and we love hanging with our friends Katie and Chase! Thanks guys for all the fun!

** FYI those are mustashes on our faces, it was Mustash Madness I guess for all the hole in ones they had in the tournament**




1 thoughts:

KO said...

The pleasure of your company was ours. Madi, did I mention you look like "Luigi" with that mustache?