Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ode to Miller Family

Okay so for those of you who don't know, we currently live in Rands sisters basement. We have loved being apart of their family. Honestly they are the greatest family, we have loved all the laughs we've had, and the laughs they have had about me either missing the trax train and I cried, or the time I showed up to work with 2 very different shoes on (one black and one brown). Looking back it was funny, and now I can just sit and laugh at those times. They have also filled Rand and mines life with some pretty funny moments, Megan and the constant funny things she says, like random things about sponge bob that she applies to real life.... we always have a pretty good laugh about it! Erinn and Cade are at the one of the greatest ages, HIGHSCHOOL! We love them! Then there is Ike... what can I say about him... he eats his own poop! what baby doesn't...pretty sure I did Ha ha. You just have to love the kid, his beautiful blue eyes and his contagious smile. Amy and Chad, they are constantly entertaining Rand and I, as well as letting us live with them and gaining some cooking experience... trust me I have needed it.. So here is to the Miller family! Thanks for all the wonderful memories and the many more to come! We are so grateful to have them not just apart of our lives, but apart of our family! I don't know where we would be with out you, more than likely we would be living on the streets...ha ha.... we love you!


**sorry to any embarrassments that i have caused, it was unintentional. We love you, thanks for everything**

6 thoughts:

Lori said...

Your sister-in-law's famly is sooooo cute, okay, and so are you and Rand. You got some good shots of the littles. Can't wait to see you all this week. Hasta la Pasta Chef Sargent (that has a good ring to it, don't you think)?

Rebekah said...

you married into a good-looking family...but i would expect nothing less from you :)
love, Rebekah

KO said...

Those photos are to die for! Gotta love the Millers!

Heather and Trevor said...

What a cute post! That is so fun that you got to be so close to them! I miss you! How are you? I have not been the best blog hopper lately but I just saw your last posts. So fun about SYTYCD! Love it! and the Golf tour, yes I am jealous. Trevor and I used to do that all the time. Come down and golf here! :) MISS YOU!

McCall said...

You have to go the this blog sdflintfamily.blogspot.com. This is a girl I danced with at Clyties, I don't know if you'd recognize her or not, but in her last post it actually talks about your hubby! It was crazy! Apparently they went on a date in highschool. Anyways, look at her high school tag post.

The Wrights said...

Is this Rands family?? I saw the lil boy had an SUU shirt on! That's were we are.. are they down here? You should come visit for sure if it is:)