Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day! I just really want to thank my wonderful husband for everything that he does for me. He honestly makes me always feel loved, and beautiful everyday, even though i deny it. He is the perfect ying to my yang, and that I have come to understand is something that is such a treasure in any situation but especially marriage. I love him and just wanted to share this with him, and anyone else who reads our blog, he is loved!! So I found some cute quotes that help illustrate this great day of LOVE!

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. one who is constantly reminding you of how he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... the one who turns to his friends and says, that's her...."

" Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never...never forget it."

"We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was  given to someone else for us to find."

3 thoughts:

{amy k.} said...

Super cute quotes- thanks for sharing!

KO said...

Love the quotes!

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

I love this.