Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Little Princess



Hey Everybody,

This is Rand. Just wanting to put up a small post and let Madi know how much she is loved by her husband. She means the world to me and I want her to know it. Even though I had to work on Valentine's Day until 6 p.m., she still was patient with me (after I convinced her to be...) and we had a fun night with dinner and a movie. She makes me smile daily and I love her for it. She also makes me grow everyday in a different way and I am grateful for it even though it isn't always easy. I'm even grateful that I can get up and help her get her lunches ready for work even though I always complain about getting out of bed:) So.....Madi, here's to you and how wonderful of a person, wife, and friend you are to me! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 thoughts:

Jenna said...

We are doing really good! Nothing new here really. Tyler's just trying to get into Teaching Program. How are you guys?

The Wrights said...

Rand is so cute! I love that post he wrote for you.. how sweet!

~Paige~ said...

Oh what a nice husband to get on here and write that about you! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines with your hubby working or not! :)

Lori said...

Oh Dilly, you are so sweet! I love you both immensely and want you to come to Vegas to visit us ASAP! We need some family--NOW! Haha, seriously though, come and stay a while! Love you.