Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

{ Food Insurance. . .}



I am not normally one who would promote my work on my blog but I think there are many of us out there who aren't prepared when it comes to 72 hr kits. Rand and I have recently been thinking of purchasing a product that my company does. They are something that in a emergency you can grab and go and not worry about what you will eat or how you will survive until help arrives.


I strongly believe in having food storage not only because I am employed with them, but I have seen the cost for those who have not been prepared when a emergency arises. I am also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, that being, I have heard over the course of the years that we should be prepared. Rand and I however at this point are not prepared, and due to the economy would like to make sure if anything were to happen that would have a back up plan, and something to rely on. So thus being we are going to be getting some type of plan in place.


The second reason I have included this on my blog is because we don't have the means to spend thousands of dollars on a package, so this is a lot more affordable for those of us who are currently in school, or young and maybe have a kid. The price is extremely reasonable for us as well considering that I want to be prepared, but also want to have a great price. If you are interested please go to http://www.foodinsurance.com/ for more information. I have included some more information below for you all to look at. Let me know some feedback!





The Essentials Kit includes:
lightweight weather resistant backpack
2-week food supply, 3 meals per day
delicious freeze dried food
reusable heat source
quick heat fuel pellets
waterproof matches
single serving cooking tin
water filter
$199.99

The Emergency Plus Kit includes:
The Essentials Kit plus the following
350 piece first aid kit
emergency all-in-one tool
flashlight/radio combo
dust/pollutant masks (2)
$249.99

These are the options with the backpacks that you can get. You can also just get the 2 week supply of food separately as well. Its all available on the website. I hope this helps any of you who are looking for some type of food storage.

3 thoughts:

Bridget said...

hey i am glad you posted this. stuff like this is what i wanted to get my husband for xmas! thanks girly

McCall said...

I thought you worked at the Daily Bread or something like that.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Thanks so much for the post. I have been working on our 72 hour kit. This is perfect and a lot less stressful:)