Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

{..Inspiration...}

October inspires me to create more color, and have a warm cozy feel. I have found some of my latest images, and addictions and posted them below for you all to enjoy. I pulled them from everywhere so you can feel the magic/ influence that design can have just by looking at someone elses work. To put it simply it is art. I love art, and therefore I am drawn in by all its most beautiful appeal it has to offer me.

One day I too will have a space enough to add my own touch with color, textures, and light. I dream of that day!






I love the bright red dresser, its sure to make every day a little brighter, right?!

I want this headboard!



I love the fire place



This is specifically one of my favorites since its so different. I love how the stairs go over the front door.











I love the splash of color that catch your eye!

























I feel like this room is any girls dream. Its romantic, but very girly at the same time.





Love this bedroom!! Its almost just a soft touch here and there of personality, but i love the soberness of the room.
I hope you all enjoy a little more of what art can capture, in any form.

4 thoughts:

whitney mellor said...

What beautiful things!! I love all of them, we definitely have the same taste! I can't wait for the day when I have space and money to dream big in my home. I'm great!! How are you doing girl? I'm living in Provo while Brett finishes up his masters. Where are you guys at? I miss you alot...:)

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Madi I love your pics....will you come decorate my house? I think you have an "eye" for that kinda stuff!

Taylar said...

Madi i love the orange curtains and the red desk! I love everything! hey, and i want you and rand to come up again . :)

KO said...

Thanks for the inspiration! We should hit-up D.I. and work on a project together.