Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First things First...

This leading lady is my very favorite actress. She is classy, bright, elegant, gorgeous and hilarious! I was so happy for her to win an Oscar this last Sunday for her performance in "The Blindside". For those of you who haven't see this movie you should, its one of those tear jerkers, and heart felt movies that you just love! Besides her winning for her first time being nominated for an Oscar, her speech was by far the most heartfelt. So Sandra I have a question..... "can we... 'like' be friends?"



Moving forward I thought I would give you all a little taste of where I will be next week...







That's right we are going to be in true paradise in t-minus 2 days!! Ah... I cant wait. I have been so looking forward to a little vacation and nice get away from this crazy weather. Plus I get to spend time with the Husband. Our schedules have been so crazy lately I don't even know where to begin. Rand is busy trying to finish his last semester of school at the moment and once that is over for him I know he will be a lot less stressed and feel like he has more time to do what he loves... GOLF (its that time of year again boys and girls... boy oh boy I LOVE it). I on the other hand work all day then I have to hit up the training schedule for my races this year. So since Rand works a lot of the closing shifts I have in turn become a gym rat. I was there yesterday thinking how much time I spend there and wow its a little bit much, but you have to do what you have to do I guess. It seems to have become a big habit of mine to exercise, WARNING: its really addicting. Sacrifice in our lives right now is the biggest thing. Its been hard but I cant wait for our little get-away with some great friends. I promised myself I will be taking pictures so beware for the next post! I wish you all a happy weekend (even though its only Wednesday) and a great next week!!

2 thoughts:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Oh I am so jealous of your vacation!!! Lucky ducks, and I would have to agree about the Sandra statement I absolutely adore her! We should have a marathon

H said...

Oh you'll totally love it!! Cruises are my favorite. I'm way jealous!