Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Winter...


Dear Winter,
I cannot tell you how much I love and anticipate your arrival each year. I love seeing the city dusted, and freshly painted white. Each year I get excited for you to come, you always seem to bring a lot of the unexpected with you but I sometimes like that about you. But for some reason you always stay to long and make spring late each and every year. I feel like you tricked me when I looked outside and saw a nice clear sunny day and instead I walk outside to find the "bitter" cold waiting for me. I would really appreciate if you could let go and let spring arrive. Spring brings a lot of color back into my life after being "frosted" all winter long. The flowers start to grow, grass turns green, trees come back to life, and last but not least I finally don't have to scrape my car. So please winter go back home and we'll see you LATE this year.


-Madison



Real quick, I just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe weekend. I have alot of nerves for this trip, and I cant help but think of Titantic.... But I know everything will be okay. ahh.. okay I am just telling myself that last part for now. hopefully I survive!!

0 thoughts: