Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Manual

Seriously babies now come with manuals..... SWEET! Okay not really, I randomly found this book and laughed about it for hours. Apparently its a "mens" guide for how to fix certain parts of a baby if they are crying. Wow.... do I need to say anymore?!



Okay men a little quiz a baby starts to cry and you have just fed them, burped them, and they are still upset... where to check next?!

I am hoping Rand knows some answers to these questions... or else we are definatly in over our head! I am thinking of purchasing this for good 'ole Randall so he can read up. Heavens knows he is going to have to be home alone with her at one point... lets just make sure all the bases are covered. ha ha.

1 thoughts:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Lol. I swear they make a book for everything! I had a professor bring up a point I had never thought about before...

You know how when you get an itch you HAVE to scratch it? How often does a baby cry cuz they have an itch and they CAN'T scratch it on their own? Something to think about :) Congrats again, Madi! Did you say when you're due date is?