Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Going, Going, Gone!

Double Digits baby! Finally I am under the triple digit count down, I cant say how crazy that is. Time just has seemed to fly by thus far in my pregnancy(which I am grateful for). She moves like crazy these days, and although some times its not the most convenient I have loved feeling her get stronger. What a miracle the whole experience is. Third Trimester here I am, the final countdown, the last inning of the game... What a thrill it is.

Lately every person I run into tells me that I need to post pictures of myself again on here. I have taken pictures, its just hard seeing yourself look like a blimp. I have taken them though, so don't you worry! Once I get Rand to take them off the camera for me I will make sure to get some up. But in the mean time I hope the following will suffice. As you can clearly see my feet are going, going, gone.

28 weeks and 2 day (today)

Last but not least we went to the doctor again on the 9th. This was the "BIG APPOINTMENT" or so they say. They take all the measurements of the bones, head and torso, while looking to make sure developmentally everything looks good. They checked her heart, brain and various organs. Everything was in perfect condition, of which we both were grateful to hear. She has a strong heartbeat which somehow always brings me to tears when I listen to it over and over again. We already have so much love for this little girl, and I know that will only grow. Here are some sweet pictures of little L.
Her little foot!
Lula Jane.... I cant wait to kiss her.

3 thoughts:

erin said...

that is such a cute pictures of her face!!!

McCall said...

She's gonna look exactly like you!

Anonymous said...

I love your little disappearing feet! Or would that be your belly I love? Her face looks so cute! She's a real beaut!