Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Rice Cereal....

Miss L had her 4 month appointment on April 7th. Naturally I am just now blogging about this. L is doing great and weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs 3 oz, she was 25 1/2 inches long. Our little girl is tall and skinny according to the stats they gave us. She was so lucky to receive more shots, that she loved....not really. This time did go better than last times, for the sake of my heart and tears.

We also got some great news. Miss L can now slowly start on solids. I know this is different for every baby and every doctor varies about it. We have been doing rice cereal and pears. I mix the two together for texture reasons L will only touch either this way. I thought I would include these beauties to share so you can all enjoy her chowing down....


0 thoughts: