Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sometimes

Okay so what I love Diet Coke.... It's my saving grace. Especially on days where I feel like I just may not make it through. Or days where Lula is more demanding than most. It is seriously amazing. 
The first sip is my favorite. That little fizz that burns your throat...ahhhh. Mouth watering. 
This current obsession didn't start until I was pregnant. Now it's a once a week necessity. 

There are times where I think the Mr. wonders about whether I would choose him or this slice of heaven. 
This sums it up perfectly. 
Rand, I love you more than diet coke, it's true. 
I know you are surprised.... but I do.
There, I said it. End of story.

In other Sargent news.....
Nothing much to report. 
Miss L is just a little stinker and pooped up her back today.
Sometimes I just don't know where to start on the clean up crew for those. 
Best part, L just giggled at me the whole time.
Makes it all better once I see those gummies.

Oh and the Mr. decided to run 2 miles.
This is a miracle. He hates running.
So my applause to him on this accomplishment. 
I ran 6 miles saturday, and then did 3 today along with a class at the gym.
I am starting to feel like I am getting back into runner's shape.
Only issue... I need new running shoes. Any suggestions?
I am thinking of hitting up striders this week. I don't know how much of these shin splints I can take.

Lastly, I miss L being this tiny.... I miss her cuddly body on my chest mostly.
Not so much the crazy sleep schedule that comes with it though.






5 thoughts:

Brooke and Jonny said...

I LOVE DIET COKE too. Only I was the opposite, I hated it when I was pregnant. Which I guess was a good thing but I got right back to craving it afterwords. It is a daily necessity. Started when I started working full time, must be a stress thing? Who knows but it is yummy

erin said...

cute post. Since Baby Scarlet I am addicted to Pepsi Max and Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry. Its the only way to get through the day. :) And I cannot believe you ran 6 miles?! I can't even run one. So kudos to you!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

You know I love Diet Coke! Remember working bright and early you had your water bottle and I had my diet coke.I agree the first sip is the best! P.S I miss our daily trips to the gateway!

Angie Williams said...

Mmm mmm... I LOVE Coke. No Diet attached, however. I should really move over to Diet because it's less unhealthy, but oh well. I'll get there someday. I'm trying to become a runner. Any tips?

LeeAnn said...

Get the running shoes, shin splints hurt but a stress fracture is worse and you have to take a lot of time off! GET THE SHOES!!