Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Heart Attack!!!


Rand here...I don't know how many of you out there are Utah fans, but last night gave me another reason to love Louie Sakoda. I will admit that when Oregon State scored with just over 2 minutes left to go up by eight, I was feeling a little hopeless. I was trying to make myself feel better by saying that at least Utah would still be undefeated in conference play. I don't know why I ever doubted...if any of you remember, this game reminded me of the game against Air Force way back in like 1995 when Utah was down 21-7 with like three minutes left and they came back and won. Needless to say I was very happy when Sakoda put one thru the uprights to win the game! My brother Mark who is just an avid Ute was up from Arizona to go to the game with my brother Greg. They got all they paid for with the entertainment value of that game. I hope that both Utah and BYU go undefeated til the big game on November 22! Til I write next, have a good freakin' day!

3 thoughts:

~Paige~ said...

We went to that game and it was SO good! I would much rather have a close game heart attack or not over a blow out, simply because they aren't as fun to watch! I think I saw you guys the other day at the Davis homecoming game but you were not very close to say hi.

Jeff and Ali said...

Not sure if it's a good thing that the best player on your team is a kicker. Yip.

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Yeah.. Michael and Abbie took the tickets this night.. I kinda wanted to go.. but I did go to Weber vs. Utah, hahaha. I quite enjoyed that, I knew about 5 football players on Weber's team which made it really fun, since one of them scored a touch down. I knew Utah would win.. But what if... Just what if someday... that would be the day. I can't wait for the BYU Utah game.