Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Colds...


So we have been hit hard with the common cold this week! Man oh man its really come down on us, first I had it, and boy did it take me down! I got the whole works, stuffy nose, congestion, runny nose, cough, headache, chills, hot flashing, sore throat, the body aches, plugged ears... then I slowly passed it on to Rand... poor boy!! So now he is suffering with the battle that I am still continuing to fight day by day, I still am not over it! So watch out and beware when you feel the sniffles coming on make sure to take all the vitamin C you can! Oh yeah and good luck!

3 thoughts:

Lori said...

I am sorry you feel like poop! And I am sorry because you probably got it from us while we were visiting. Too much lovin' from little Luke! Love you guys.

erin said...

that sucks. I'm sorry dude. I am crossing my fingers that I don't get it this year.

Jake and Ashlee said...

Hope your feeling better!