Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fletch!!!


Well, this past weekend we had an interesting Friday night that started with going to dinner with my parents (this is Rand). We had my brother Steve, my nephew Spencer, and my niece Kendall along with us. After, we watched Fletch with Steve and his kids. This was Madi's first experience with Fletch (except for me quoting it endlessly). Phrases finally made sense to her..."You using the whole fist, doc?" and "Those are three names I enjoy: Marvin, Velma, and Provo." The classic comedy of the 80's is something that we are likely never to behold again. The dry humor and quick one-liners of Chevy Chase are the staple of one of the greatest comedies of all time. I am grateful that my beautiful wife would sit through it with me and try to understand where I get some of my quirks. You can see this site for some classic quotes that will make you laugh: Fletch Quotes. I have included a clip of just one scene of this great movie merely for your enjoyment. I hope you enjoy it more than Madi did! "I charged the entire vacation on Mr. Underhill's American Express Card...you want the number?"

0 thoughts: