Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Cut....

Last wednesday I had scheduled an appointment to do the normal routine of cutting and coloring my hair. I went in with a few ideas in mind. First I really wanted to keep the length that I had, and second I wanted a little more bangs, and to expand on that thought, just a little bit different style. I ended up with something that I like but havent quite adjusted to them yet. I am still in that stage where you dont really know how to style them yourself... ha ha. So here is picture of the new do..

13 thoughts:

Jessica said...

I went and got my hair cut on Monday. And I meant to get bangs but chickened out at the last second.

It's people like you (and a girl in one of my classes) that have cute bangs that make me want them too. [sigh]

The Wrights said...

Your one Hot mama! I love it.. you SEXy thang!

The Ostlers said...

I love your new hair-do! You are so dang cute :)

Dan Stotts said...

very cute... love the bangs!

KO said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you in person. I had bangs last fall/winter and they were really fun. Looks like your hair is still long

Spencerandkirsty said...

Maddison!! I found your blog through Makells. How are you doing? Send me your email to skidz35@hotmail.com and I will add you to my blog! Hope everything is going good for you.

The Andrus Family said...

Seriously you looked amazing on your wedding day! Are you loving being a newly wed? Were definetly looking forward to the up coming Jazz season. Brad and Leslie adopted a little girl so you'll get to see their new little addition. As for us Dean works alot and I play alot of tennis! I got nailed by my opponent cuz I was kicking her butt! It took over a month to go away! (ugly) take care and we'll see you soon!

The Andrus Family said...

Crazy! How do you know Doug and Rebbecca? You looked amazing on your wedding day! Can you believe how ugly the eye was? Were defiently looking forward to the upcoming Jazz season. Are you gonna be there? Keep in touch although I'm the worst and slowest blogger on the PLANET!! Take care and see you soon!

Brittney said...

You always have such cute hair! Good Job :)

Heather and Trevor said...

So cute! I like it! Not too different but enough. You have always had great hair! :)

hot pocket said...

Ok, cute hair BUT I don't like your blog tracker thing at the bottom of your blog because it shows how much I stinkin get on everyone's blogs! Embarrassing. I can't help that I have a ridiculous amount of free time at work!

Ben & Kelsey said...

Your new hair cut is really cute. How are you these days? It looks like you are happily married. Well I'm glad I found your blog so now we can stay in touch.

erin said...

how did you find me cuz? love the new do. I had no idea you got married. CONGRATS!!